Milonas Health is a member of TUV AUSTRIA HELLAS, the Accredited and Notified Certification Body of Quality Management System for medical devices.
The company has established Quality Policy that is committed to comply with its philosophy and the market needs, and is in accordance with the regulatory framework of international standards of Quality Assurance Management and relevant ministerial decisions.
The first certification was held in 2008 for the marketing and distribution of medical devices and since then, annual inspection is carried out for the certification of the company.
The effectiveness of the system is checked periodically with internal audits by the Quality Assurance Officer.
The Quality Management System, is a powerful and reliable tool for the efficient operation of the company and the improvement of the medical devices. Its objective, is to increase customer’s satisfaction and create a sense of confidence for the products and services provided.
Benefits of the Quality Management System:
- Quality and Safety of medical devices, through their compliance with the requirements of International & European standards according to international laws and regulations
- The company’s compliance with the requirements of the National and European legislation concerning medical devices
- Improving performance of the staff through ongoing trainings
- System to control traceability of all products at any stage, from production, through delivery and installation
- Encouraging internal communication, increasing staff satisfaction and greater accountability
- Participation of the company in public and private tenders